Insurance & Services For Associations & NGBs
If you’re a martial arts association, NGB or a larger club you’ll likely have slightly more complex insurance requirements. We know you’ll also need to access the best possible prices and a professional, white-label service.
#MartialArtsDoneRight can help.
We’re experts in the provision and licensing of martial arts association insurance and NGB cover. From a simple ‘pay as you go’ set up for martial arts instructor insurance or student insurance through to bespoke, complex solutions incorporating contents insurance, employer’s liability cover and Directors & Officers insurance – we can help.
All of our services are provided on a no-obligation basis. We’re not an insurer or a broker, but instead we work to create a membership scheme (the #MADR Association Scheme) through which you can access cover on our group cover. This help us provide superb bulk pricing as well as a flexible service in terms of provisions and working-solutions.
Where we can’t provide the right service we can pass you onto our insurers directly and will gladly do so.
Types of Available Cover
- Instructor Public Liability
- Student Public Liability
- Instructor Professional Indemnity
- Instructor Personal Accident
- Student Personal Accident
- Directors & Officers (D&O) Cover
- Employer’s Liability
- Contents Insurance
- Abuse Extension Insurance
- Business Continuity Insurance
- Events Cover
In addition to the various forms of insurance we can provide, we also offer NGBs white-label;
- DBS Checks
- Safeguarding Qualifications (Online & In-Person)
- First Aid Qualifications (Online & In-Person)
- Coaching Courses (Online & In-Person)
Start a conversation with us.
- Every enquiry is non-obligatory and in complete confidence
- All services we provide are white-label, so you can rebrand it to match your association or you can provide it directly under the #MADR branding – whatever is easier for you.
- We offer affiliate schemes, if you’d rather make insurance our matter and wish to earn for every sign up or you can be the registered party, and register students/instructors etc yourself – it’s your choice.